Tuesday 26 October 2010

Pollution


Today, our world is very very contaminated with a lot of things that we, the humans, have invented. It’s is because I think about environment we can do a lot of things. Each one of the habitants of the world can do its effort. If all the people make their effort, the world would be cleaner and prettier.
In my case, my mom has ecologic conscience and we recycle a lot of things. We recycle The “tretapack”, plastic container of the yoghurt or cheese, all the papers, all the notes, notebooks, all the compounds and other things. When I was a Child, my mom made “compounds of leaf” and we dumped all the organic rubbish in that place. Today, my mom doesn’t have time for this activity and one year some rats arrive to my house about the compounds.
About the pollution of the transport, I use my bike sometimes. Some weeks for two or three times for week or some weeks I don’t use my bike. It depends of my energy, climate or my time. I live in La Reina, and we need time to use my bike. But I love to ride in bike, is an experience beautiful.
I and My mom don’t participate in any organization of environment. We think that we can do things for ourselves. About the carbon in the environment, the truth is that I do almost nothing. Is very complicated help with this point. I think that the unique thing that I do for the emission of carbon is don’t use things that contaminated, like aerosols.
In Santiago the Pollution is Terrible. Our society are losing a lot of life quality. The winter is terrible. People have a lot of respiratory illness. It’s because I think that all the people in Santiago may make efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment