Tuesday 5 October 2010

Before Sunrise


I think that to decide what movie is my favorite is very complicated. But, I believe that my favorite movie is “before Sunrise”. This movie of 1994 is a simple love history about two strangers.
Before sunrise, won a lot of prices and was very commented for the critique. I think that it’s my favorite film because is very simple and It’s make me believe in love. This story is about two students (Jesse and Celine) from different countries that meeting in A Train to Austria. They have just one day to meeting because the air fly of the Jesse is in one day more. They visit a lot of places in Viena and living a love story. They going to river Danubio, the visit museums and libraries. In each place the talking about a lot of things.
The end of the film is uncertain. Jesse and Celine say goodbye in a terminal, but Jesse propose to Celine that they meeting in a few years more. My favorite part is the end of the film because I don’t know nothing about the future of Jesse and Celine.
I think that tha film is perfect and precise. I love de actors; I think that they make very well their roles. Besides I think that the film is not common like a lot of love stories.
Finally, I think that Before sunrise is a film that you must have in your film collection. It’s short, beauty and a good film. The shots of the film are varied and each shot is it precise place of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment