Tuesday 26 October 2010

Money


I think that Money is very important today. I think that I would like to be wealthy just because I would like to travel around the entire world. For my side, I think that I would prefer to have enough money to travel and work on things that I like. For example, I would like make studies about history of people Arab or different religions, but that studies are not practical for the society, these studies just are knowledge.
But If I was wealthy I would invest in a lot of things. First, I invest money in a school that I know in San Ramon. I would buy a lot of books, I would hire the best teachers and I would entrust about the school and the children, these boy and girls need a lot of attention.
Besides, for increase my fortune I would make some business. I think that I would invest a lot of money in properties or business of Books, because I dream to have a library.
About the importance of money, I think that today the money is very important in a life of all people. Believe that money don’t care is an illusion. But I think that a lot of money makes that people are stupid. The ambition and selfishness reign in money. A lot of people forget the importance of other things when they have a lot of money. The pleasure of earn more and more money makes that they forget the life, or their children or other things.
Finally, I think that the money is important, but it doesn’t the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment