Tuesday 31 August 2010

Austria


Today I am going to talk about a country that I would like to visit. This country is Austria, a little country in a middle of a lot of countries in Europe, and this countries are; Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungry, Croatia, Slovenia and Slovakia. The capital of Austria is Vienna, a little city with two millions of habitants approximately. The History of this city is very very antique.


The first habitants of Vienna were the Celts in 500 about.
I think that Austria is a country interesting because it has a lot of History. I think that Austria attracted my attention because two reasons; the first reason is that Austria is the place where Mozart was born in 1791, the second reason is that in 2006 I saw a film recorded in Vienna and I love the city.

I think that I would like to visit in Austria a lot of places that I saw in the film and all the museums and places with history. Besides, Vienna was in bank of river Danube, and I think that to walk for the banks of Danube it must be very pretty.

But, I think that Austria is not just Vienna and I would like to visit others cities in Austria, but I don’t know about others cities, except about the city were Mozart was born that is Salzburg.

1 comment:

  1. Hi rocío! I too look movies of vienna, are very beautiful. I know of country only that the view in the movies or documental, but i would like learn more of Austia.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete